Team PCDU are at the Avalon International Airshow (#Avalon11) and we’re putting out a daily Quick Cast episode with interviews & information gathered that day during the show.
- Brendan Nelson – past Defence Minister
- Mark Robinson & Martin Hoffensetz from SAAB – Remote Tower system
- Peter Dow from TVSA Pilot Training – Flight Camp & VET FEE-HELP system
- Timbo’s Tarmac & Through the Keyhole with Papa Smurf segments
Click here to listen to the full Day 1 audio quick cast
- RAAF Heron operators
- Lockheed Martin’s ISR flying testbed aircraft
- Timbo’s Tarmac
Click here to listen to the full Day 2 audio quick cast
- Matt Hall
- USAF F22 Raptor pilot & maintainer
- Timbo’s Tarmac & In the Keyhole with Papa Smurf segments
Click here to listen to the full Day 3 audio quick cast
- B1B crew
- RAAF Hot Air Balloon pilot
- Owen Zupp
- Squadron Leader Louise Burr
- Timbo’s Tarmac & In the Keyhole with Papa Smurf tarmac reports
Click here to listen to the full Day 4 audio quick cast
- SQDN LDR Matt Harper, RAAF F22 Pilot
- David Wheatland & the GA8 Airvan
- Flight Lieutenant Skye Smith
- Timbo’s Tarmac & Taffy covers the keyhole for Papa Smurf
Click here to listen to the full Day 5 audio quick cast
- Paul Simmons, CA27 Sabre pilot
- Nikolay Timofeev, world champion aerobatics pilot
- A view from the B52’s Lounge
- Kent Pietsch & Chris Williams from the Jelly Belly team Colonel Seth Bretscher, USAF
- Ian Honnery
- Ed Stubbs
- The final Timbo’s Tarmac & In the Keyhole with Papa Smurf tarmac reports
Click here to listen to the full Day 6 audio quick cast
These Avalon Quick Cast episodes are being sponsored by Aviation Advertiser and supported by Red Baron and Temby Automotive.
Video summary entries produced by Steven Pam.
Nice job Steve! You are a natural for this.
See you in Oshkosh.
Hello from England.
I just listened to the show with the interview “Dick Smith setting it straight” but after he told me for the thirty-seventh time how wealthy he is I hit Fast-Forward.
Dick, stay on-topic, I don’t care that you can afford it whilst others can’t.
If you have nothing to say, keep your mouth shut rather than speaking, thereby, removing all doubt.