Yes, Steve & Grant are Fan Boys (big Fan Boys, in fact :) and this episode we demonstrate it once again by interviewing Matt Hall and hanging out with some more fans at the Flight Experience Melbourne Facebook fan page open night in their 737 flight simulator. Seems we’re not the only ones who think a publically accessible 737 simulator is a great thing :)
Here’s how this episode flows:
- First class to be stripped from Qantas 747s? (Australian Aviation)
- QANTAS 767 involved in a tail strike at Sydney
- Air New Zealand has a couple of emergency situations
- Jetstar are rolling out self-service & SMS based check in
- Jetstar expect big results from their expansion into Asia
- Garuda are preparing for an IPO
- We have another interview with Matt Hall
- We attended the Flight Experience Melbourne Facebook fan open night and recorded some interviews with the instructors & guests who were there at the 737 simulator.
- Shout outs
- Congratulations to Jack Seymour in Wangaratta for doing his trial introductory flight in a Eurofox. You can read about his adventures in flight at his blog: StudentFlight.
- Thanks to Brendan from Essendon (YMEN) for letting Grant tag along when he went flying out to Tooradin (YTDN). While he didn’t get atthe controls, being in the backseat of a C172 is still flying :)
- We have a discussion on our forum about where to find the best coffee at airports.
As usual, our theme music track is “YouNameIt5” by Brian Simpson (aka t3cat5) and our sound effects come from SoundSnap.com.