Weighing in at a whole 27 minutes and 18 seconds, here’s the first episode of the Plane Crazy Down Under podcast. During this episode, we discuss the following news items:
- Emirates EK407 tailstrike – the Captain tells his story and we comment on fatigue issues
- The RAAF’s first F/A-18F Super Hornet rolls off the production line plus comments on the pending F-111 & DH4C Caribou retirements
- Tiger Airways adds a 7th aircraft to get an incredible increase in capacity out of Melbourne and their reality TV show launches
- QANTAS has bad customer service (and associated PR) in Perth following a lightning strike on an A330, cops freight fines in Canada and has an A380 go around at LHR
- Jetstar apologises for their bad service in New Zealand
- Virgin Blue’s V Australia is experiencing low yields so far
- Delta operates their first flight into SYD
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (25.0MB)
Congratulations guys!! I’ve started listening to your first episode and can’t wait to subscribe when it appears in iTunes. Sounds really professional! Keep it up and I’ll talk it up. Can’t wait to meet you both in a couple of months. Cheers!
Well done guys. Not a plane geek myself but it was interesting and easy to listen to. Very professional.
Thanks for the welcoming comments – we’re really excited to be here and to see the support building. We were watching the feed stats every few hours but have settled down to once or twice a day now :)