We’ve launched our first episode of Avalon 2017 coverage and it contains the following items:
- Kimberley Turner from Aerosafe
- Patrick Coleman from Garmin
- Associate Professor Andrew Kornberg and the Fly for the Kids charity
- Matt Hall on the F-35A and also on his new aircraft for the Red Bull Air Race
- Kurt Lyall from RocketRoute and Alan Wilson from AirBP
- Steve’s F-35A news bulletins for AIR News
- Kreisha Ballentyne-Dickes from Cirrus Australia
- Heidi Fedak from Gulfstream
- Timbo’s Tarmac
You can access the episode and its show notes here: PCDU Episode 130: Avalon 2017 – Alpha
As if that wasn’t enough, previously back in February we’d also released Episode 129 which had both Steve & Grant going back to school on separate occasions. For this episode, Steve spent some time at his old Secondary Collage (Brentwood) with the RAAF F/A-18A simulator and then Grant spent some time with TVSA out at Bacchus Marsh aerodrome discussing options for learning to fly (and flying the very sexy Bristell LSA tail dragger :) ).
You can access the episode and its show notes here: PCDU Episode 129: Going Back to School.